Everyone should have a hobby. Mine is collecting names of businesses that don’t make sense. Below are some real examples:
1. Icarus air Travel. Icarus only had one flight and it ended badly.
2. The Abelard School, a private academy. Abelard was best known for sleeping with a student.
3. Gandhi’s Fine Indian Cuisine. Gandhi was not a known to be a hearty eater or gourmand.
4. Mecca Jeans. Is it good idea to wear jeans at Mecca?
5. Ponce De Leon Federal Bank. Ponce De Leon supposedly went searching for the fountain of youth. Even though the story is not true, still that’s what his name means to most people. Would you trust him with your life savings?